4/24/2021

If he did that comment area, whatever they said, one of them...

 https://youtu.be/bIWwYUp6NuA

Babaji: what?

I think that is before Eben find out I have a tendency to destroy everyone’s wall with thousands photos.

Babaji: now you are thinking what you were doing in the PUBLIC space.

I was saying ... if he did whatever they suggest to do in the comment area, he might get hit by me accidentally. My body has this swing mechanism. I don’t like he has this mode to test anything to find things out. I just gonna tell you to tell him all of it.

Babaji: you don’t dare to tell him, don’t touch you if from behind ? You learn martial art?

Of course no martial art. It just happened. Anything this video says ... I don’t have it.

Babaji: guys are different.

I heard that a lot before. I suppose to walk with an ease someone came with a hand on the waist. Because I cannot relax no matter how many years pass by, I have to get nagging by Nick. It’s always I have a mode to jump, probably that’s how it says. 



No comments:

Post a Comment