4/24/2021

That Korea girl cooking eggs always half raw

 The Korean girl has a device to cook eggs but she didn’t cook them all the way. So I was poison in Silicon Valley or Sacramental. Staying in the dark running showering water because they don’t have a tube. I told everyone I got poison. I cannot eat half raw eggs.

Babaji: you worry?

Eben looks like he is a vegetarian. And he prefers someone just fit and he is thin too. So if he didn’t know all these Heaven to earth food selection, I didn’t really know what’s meat other than chicken, pig and beef. I don’t eat intestine looking stuffs. Octopod or snail ...no. So if he didn’t get brain washed by all of you, to send video about my diet. I will tell him what I eat to keep myself fit. 

Babaji: baby face like you, you know what that means?

I have to a right to eat semi-solid food.

Babaji: no, baby die during the sleep.

Okay, fine. I am not eating that. I figure it that out already.

Babaji: why don’t you tell everyone ?

Because sometimes I want to have an option. And it’s my nature mechanism going there.

Babaji: you can watch all these shows for hours but no food.

I have chips. Potato chips.

Babaji: you afraid Eben sent you food that you suppose to eat?

I am afraid he found out I don’t eat. I can eat and now I am more eating. But if I work whole day, I might just skip it. He says juice and organic. I can eat whatever he prefers to eat. I always thought you made him my manager from everything I have to do. I just have this strangest sense behind my back. Organic people they sometimes don’t consume wheat products, so I would think he did stands on my side.

Babsji: he owns his money. I have nothing to say.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment