4/24/2021

Babaji: do you know what is that Korea girl doing on the TV?

 Of course I know. She is doing a cooking show and an eating show ASMR

Babaji: do you know what is an eating show?

You look at them eating. I have seen many, not just her. With the YouTuber business it’s incredible what people come out with. Artificial dye just about anything with gelatin ...they made into shoes, cakes, cell phone. Not sure if it’s gelatin. Completely so famous on the Internet. Their subscribers are piling up more than millions on the internet space. It’s incredible.

Babaji: I am saying the eating show, not gelatin.

That was 2020. It’s on my channel so I watch them. I do get hungry.

Babaji:I think you enjoy the cooking more than to eat a meal.

I do like to watch her cooking. Why are you glooming ?

Babaji: it’s an eating show.

I eat fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment