4/18/2021

I just gonna throw you on the side road because you are a beast, Simon?

 I am watching ...you.

We are far distant. In case you didn’t give me any preparation time these few days to acknowledge the fact - you are the Beast.

Which beast I don’t know but it’s a beast with the horns. 

Did you think of my words?

Did you think of Victoria Secret saying 

Did you reflect ?

People like you tend to run away with the things I am telling you. You have tons of excuses why you don’t listen to what I said, so ...do you work on Harry Potter in the mind ? You have the classmate all around you that I specifically say get all of them closer to you. And you? By hearing that ? You are not going to call Eben do you?

Harry Potter present you with the classmate, you don’t get them closer, that’s your problem. 

I only said SMCH Purna was my stuffs. To become her beast is better than any other unknown beast because she has a background. There is a time 1000 years written.

Ron, like Keanu he has a library at home, hopefully he actually reading them to say he has compassion to you, so he portrait little Buddha has a meaning.

SMCH, like I said she had a past and a present. She got some compassion and sympathy to people sometimes.

Eben, because he got a wish, so you suppose to glue on him wishing for some drop of left over or he has compassionate heart too...so three of them were stuff in to be your friends.

To me, you have an imagination where you think you gonna end up. So just live your life, who cares about this movies and my advices?

No comments:

Post a Comment