4/19/2021

I can see where this is going

 


That’s great, I actually could see it how I gonna talk to Eben
Babaji: how you gonna talk to him ? Like you and me talk about it first.
I cannot smile or fake smile even if he just say any word to ...any of those SMCH. He would be the first human being I gonna contact with ? I don’t vomit enough at his social media and my face gonna look REAL everything he gonna see it the direct reaction I have just about anything we ever gonna talk about. 
Babaji: you can talk to him now, like I said.
Can you ...
Babaji: deal is deal. No.
Deal is if we stay in the Chinese drama....staying together.
Babaji: no that’s not what I said.
Then I am not ready to see him. I gonna tell him no, no matter how we rehearsal. I cannot lie about it.
Babaji: you have to get the deal remember?
You actually want me to like about this guy?
Babaji: did we go over why you don’t like the guy?
We never talk about my feeling part. I think he is a fine guy.
Babaji: that’s not a feeling. 
You actually expect me to go to Eben, on the email, to say I have a feeling ?
Babsji: correct. 
You cannot possibly to like a guy by looking at this 4 point frame device to conclude what he is.
Babaji: lots of people can. Deal is you make an effort and the rest we deal with it later. 
You actually seriously wanting to tell me by looking at his video, I should like about him.
Babaji: that’s how everyone else does. On the other hand, you should tell him why you don’t like about him through the email because that’s a public advice to what he does as a professional. 
My feeling is neutral. He might have a little advantage over that feeling because I feel bad I ruined his life. And seriously his real life. 
Babaji: did you tell him?
I did.
Babaji: the feeling ?
It is my face looking like I desperately need to find a guy?
Babaji: no, you feeling, I ask you the second time.
I saw him I saw him. He is like everyone else and talking. No feeling particular. 
Babaji: like him like him, hate him hate him for what he does? 
I told him ignore all that, we talk first.
Babaji: we are going no where like this.
That’s why I repeated asked you ...
Babaji: No, that’s the third time I told you that.
Give me some times. I will explain to him.
Babsji: I don’t need you to explain to him.
You cannot force someone just have neutral feeling to stuck with a time schedule feeling. Unless you mean you have something not telling me about 194 country.
Babaji: correct. Because 194 country people adding public’s all have a feeling. They can look at the monitor has a feeling towards you or towards Eben. They are not like you, they cannot think like you. There are girls, there are boys.
I will tell him.
Babaji: say it.
I never dream or think of a day about him all these time.
Babaji: you do it now?
No ... I gonna tell a guy like that : the longest years I have seen you on the Internet, there is not a day I thought about you and ...in another how many years I would never thought we have to come to this meeting to talk.
Babaji: too scare to tell him?
Correct. I gonna tell him I have zero feeling about him because “I don’t know you for real” and all these time I was too busy everywhere else, I never really pay attention to you. I thought by quickly telling you the Chinese drama has your character show up, I can just leave.
Babaji: he had a wife, you never think of him.
That’s problem, I don’t.
Babaji: that’s not on my statistic counts on everyone’s monitor. Everyone else has a feeling. 





No comments:

Post a Comment