4/09/2021

Hunger game - the Mentor & the Sponsor

 Do you work on this movie at all? Hunger game requires a mentor and the sponsors. 

Eben is showing up his profile left and right, like he is going to join to how many more hunger games participants profiles? Even Tesla shows up to say to me a word about Eben - is that Tesla’s recommendation or Tesla is besides his book 溜冰天使 everyone reads knows he is looking for a partner? He Tesla is serious serious serious serious about that ice skating book? A mentor ?

You understand there is a movie or you understand Tesla is looking for Eben or he is telling Eben remotely  or the Entire Venus is knowing Tesla is calling up Eben, I cannot hear it, I cannot see it, I cannot know it? 

I was the one recommend Eben to be your TA, Lady!!

iMac, so I resume Tesla’s position. What do I gonna do with Eben? Waiting for Tesla?

And you? You getting a mentor and a sponsor yet? You don’t know 溜冰天使 or the Humger game severity !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment