4/09/2021

Talking about the Hollywood vs your spiritual topics

 In this Maya world, you can talk about sex, Hollywood, gossip, me and Babaji marriage like I did a story connection with “Water natural border” story to ancient Chasez and Ankeheseamen in Red River manga. 

But once you start to act like a Master and interfere people’s spirituality, no matter what you talk about spirituality, there will be feedback to go splashing at you, regardless you talk about the lies or the truth. 

You don’t understand or you understand what I am saying here?

Public people have a brain. If I want to talk about the Bible, we specifically say this is the Scroll for Lambs, that’s the Little scroll for Angel. Do you hear me? No confusion !!

You talking about the spirituality mix with the things you want to tell me. I heard you, so will they hear you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment