4/05/2021

📞 For example

 For example Babaji feels I lower myself too much to you the sinner, to almost begging you to take Eben’s class and your attitude remains what’s that got to do with you to solving the flood issues are more immediate if “you are the One”. Eben is not the One.

Upon hearing these statements ...your reaction is

a. You feeling it, Babaji does not like you

B. Why Babaji always stands besides Anna?

C. That “feeling it” is that ego?

D. That “feeling it”, is that your ultimate character ?

E. That “feeling it”, is that your personality ?

F. That “feeling it”, is that pride ?

G. That “feeling it”, am I failing the test simply by “feeling it”?

H. Why Babaji does not like you or Yogananda as a women? Your feeling it too much?

I. Is that a feeling?  by “feeling it your ego getting hurt”

J. Is that a feeling ? by a statement someone seems to have an authority power does not like about you and it always certain there is nothing he likes about you if their marriage meant he Babaji stands by Anna side all the time, why cannot I feeling it by being myself ?

H. What’s wrong by being myself?

I. I don’t know how to identify it’s Ego, or it’s Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment