4/17/2021

Eternal Love - suicide part

The suicide plot is both for the that she uses her heart blood to preserved Master body. 

Pierce the heart.

And

Stage 2 she committed suicides. 

Both are corrected. Because I did it completely was following that language OU. Following her words just like following Babaji words, so they tell you that story she was nurturing Babaji’s body, in that sense I did it for Babaji, the Master words. True. It’s to honor the India’s masters word. You just follow it. 

They overlapping a lot of things ? Like Eben has a kid but it’s a girl, not the plot the boy?

He waited 300 years, it was 3 years? 

I actually don’t know if Eben is that black robe (dark dark greenish furs) guy. I just happened to explained the plot. It’s very difficult to relate a Chinese drama to him. You would know the story from both me and him side and you put together what’s on the drama timeline. I cannot do it for you. I roughly knew the sequence. It’s probably just a coincidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment