4/17/2021

Eternal Love - suicide part 2

 Wait ...

There was another time I thought about the suicide during the 10 years war, with Nick.

It’s the forest across our house like the hunger game forest, the game maker looks like Tony put a fire burn that forest to let her get off from the edge to meet everyone else in the center formation to combat.

Me and him cannot stop fighting over Tony’s issues. He made me feel very awful, so I went into the forest at the dark, to freeze. But I crossing the water accidentally. I cannot get out. I finally walk up to the dry land and saw a lamp in the furthest side of the other side of forest...I walked out of the forest, made it back home. It was so cold. 

No, normally I don’t think about Death. It might be a movie effect I can tell you that after I saw the hunger game and how Tony and His son Dimitri tuttering might be Hitler and the Body guard news to Tesla. I really really hate it that Tony. I hate even worse it’s Nick always uses him as an excuse to hurt me. Him and his wife. I hate them both. A lot a lot a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment