4/18/2021

Eternal Love: My status with Eben

 When the producer let the actress did some expression, actually sometimes those are true.

In the stage 3, the girl always is more speculated, meaning having some doubts over the wedding proposal from his grandfather. True.

She says she is older than him 70,000 years old.  I feel true. I went on 10 years meditation retreat very simple life. The actual hours I put into the meditation. We just don’t really talk about my spirituality development all this time.

She is more passive 被動 meaning being as a girl, a guy has a right to initiate a conversation. True.

The ending just they stay together, there is no wedding. True.

The wedding is in another show when they succeed the throne as heavenly King and Queen. Not true.

I tell you my status with Eben because he got a dilemma and I do too. I feel to borrow from him a photo to do what Babaji’s order: revenge.  Just a photo. No, that’s not Eben’s personality. I actually heard him saying so I need to talk to him first of all. No, one photo is not Babaji saying.

On the certain file of me, there is an intimiciy dilemma, meaning me problem, not Eben’s problem. Me to be in a relationship. That’s a real life dilemma. 

Do you know what’s the show saying? The guy’s grand father grant a wedding proposal to two famous people, one from the 4 sea 8 directional border, one is from the crown successor. That’s a match maker parents’ order for the wedding proposal. We are not even dating yet. You date first, or you be friends first, to see if the life offer itself. You gonna tell me Eben has all that figure it out?

I didn’t, so I cannot be sure he was saying all that. My guessing he is following Neville’s profile. He does not look like he puts on a random act. So I explained to him the Eternal Life. Does he mean that? But it’s only within the Chinese knows. He is getting act from which scripts?

I heard what he says. Babaji didn’t say a wedding but he is keep pushing me in a certain direction I don’t like. So when the shows says she keeps to attend the Master when he is back, true.

When the Financee guy lay down with her, she has a problem. True.

The status the guy is more pushing the case, true.

I have no idea what you all concluded from behind. I cannot make a decision because you all finishing designing my life? Eben has a crisis in his life. Just let him be free for a while won’t hurt.





No comments:

Post a Comment