4/20/2021

Can you shut it off?

 Babaji: I didn’t do anything. It’s whole day you avoiding me.

I am not avoiding you. I am working. 

Babaji: you know what I am saying.

I didn’t understand what you were saying and there is a lot of these I don’t even want to think anymore. We are done with that.

Babsji: they scream I scream. 

Okay...I am not avoiding you, can you shut it off?

Babaji: what things to shut it off?

I cannot function.

Babaji: you email Eben. Don’t keep ignoring me and avoiding him. If you were upset this morning, you should tell him.

I say in a few days I will be fine. I gonna forget a lot of these things. There are more immediate other things to do. Eben has a conference and he needs to be left alone.

Babaji: so why you cannot function again?

Can we just stop talking about this? You know I say yes, you know I have no objection anymore you know I have to follow the Bible. Until the time comes, I figure it out how to talk. Now I just need to work.

Babaji: keep avoiding. 

I am not.

Babaji: I said you are.

Eben has works to do. That’s a week after ...2 weeks.

Babaji: email him.

I don’t want to. Not right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment