4/21/2021

Bible :Jesus is coming.

 Babaji: see.

Jesus is coming (Bible revelation title)

Babaji: you gonna avoiding me like you avoiding Eben now? He technically hasn’t done anything with you. 

... ...

Babaji: you don’t believe the Chinese nor I?

... ...

Babaji: say something. Either you about to avoiding me like you did with Eben or he gonna tell me what you are doing so unature with me?

... ...

Babaji: you thought everyone should just keep thinking you are insane saying Babaji is here but never show up?

I don’t know what to say.

Babaji: you are avoiding me.

No, I understand now. That’s fine.

Babaji: no, you are not fine. You don’t think I would show up. The TV says but you don’t trust !

Is this a fight we have to start why I would imagine you should show up?

Babaji: for everything I done to you.

That’s all right. It’s pass. I didn’t expect you might show up. 

Babaji: you happy you upset you feel?

Like I said, if that day comes, we talk about it.

Babaji: you worry the things I told you ?

YES!

Babaji: why don’t you tell them what’s that you afraid of?

Maybe you aren’t that real that real to do what you say. Those telepathic image is just ...photos.

Babaji: AND SENSATION.

I already told them you put words like yesterday or some forms of drugs that you made me give in.

Babaji: is that enough information?

No. 

Babaji: 5 Lords.

Can we don’t get on that? Because if you coming back alone, I expecting you are alone not these 5 Lords things. Just Justin, JC, Lance Bass and Michael. 

Babaji: why don’t you let Eben does what he does as a professional if you just open your mouth to tell him? And like I told you, go and pick a fight with Eben over Lalla things, like now.

I didn’t think she was a difficult personality to live with. She knows how to present herself.

Babaji: I said a fight like an enemy not a working relationship like a colleague.

I think Eben is under stress ...

Babaji: you don’t hear me or you afraid he cannot hear me?

My heart will sink if you cannot make me feel worse to Eben already. 

Babaji: you afraid he gonna yell at you and break the proposal and you gonna really sunk to the buttom because I SAID you must make this deal through?

You ...are not making sense, but I would send him an email if that’s you saying.

Babaji: telling Eben Lalla is a beech that ruining everyone’s life on the TV that God has no room for her. 

Why you are doing this ?

Babaji: I prefer you like Eben better than like about Lalla.

I didn’t say I like SMCH better than I like about you. 

Babaji: you gonna do it or not?

Can I just talk normal with Eben? Like how are you? 

Babaji: next sentence ?

I have not found my words.

Babaji: do you think Eben is a fool or I am a fool?

No you both are not a fool.

Babaji: you will do it sooner or later. With Eben in front of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment