4/24/2021

Bible book - people lean on me as the time grows to the info, mentally, spiritually

 How long I am writing down information ? Because you validate information by each lines. You find out it’s true or at least makes a logical sense. As the years grows, people from ten to thousands to millions by generation by 194 countries military, civilian private and public sector will lean on me. For example, Life they have doubts, life they need a gossip, life they need humor, life they need a high logical analysis on the movie, life they need feeling towards the whole world everyone is participating the same projects, life they need Buddhism, life they really really really need Buddhism because of the precepts becomes a standard factor that yield the highest scores on the report, life needs martial art, life they need a joke, life they need a humor, life they need math, codes and images, life they needs to lean physical photo, mentally intellects or words that stable to balance your chaotic life psychologically. I can tell you I don’t get bother if I umbrella the entire 194 countries map. That’s not a stress factor. Your grow to lean on me increases the numbers of the staffs by years. To others, they will think that’s a stress if they know the reality of it. “Everyone has to depends on them”, do you understand? It’s a hidden factor. But I can see it. Will it affects me saying things with Babsji? No. That’s a normal life. Everything looks normal. But that’s not normal for other people, they may not be able to speak a word of it if too many people becoming depends on them. Can you understand what I am saying ?

Babaji: I think they understand perfectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment