4/24/2021

Bible book

 I heard you. I know you all know I cannot read. I know you separate them in small groups of you and you divided the small session of the Bible. I have read the Bible before. The New Testament, I know Jesus name and my name is in the Old Testament. No, I cannot help you right now. I know you all know how it works with the revelation now. I heard you saying it or thought saying it. You really need me reading them.

Babaji: They cannot do without. They need to get someone like you. In fact they have tried. You just hear me saying it because there are a lot of people in the world proclaims they can do things. Some people want to test it. They will use you as a standard to go sabotage them. And make them confess in the end. 

They really got nothing to do.

Babaji: you know what’s the best part of it? They all think about the same thing. It’s either you vs them. Secure one side to confirm the information data right, then the rest is the history.

Can it be that difficult ? (Blush) 

Babaji: what was that you want to tell them.

You all can do one thing, it’s been done in the military. How to in the future to find someone like me?

1.horoscope, I am pig, leave birthday 416, landing dragon in the middle, both dog either side 9 month before and 6.

2. Growing up - moral high

3. No mess around relationship. Secure 1 so far, no fucking around 

4. Intelligent is high except giving time in language and later test it. Just happened there is an opportunity she got into the transcription by happening. 

5. She has skills, a list of it, she does not go learning what the professional do on roller blades, her methods is staying on the bumpy road like wildlife methods 野外求生

6. She does not believe certain things, but she believes these things.

7. She has tendency to go for medicine and read what documents and actually finding it by chance. It’s not planned.

8. She has developed other skills, video video video.

9. her height

10. Her weight

11. Her color in the eyes, hair, skin.

12. She can speak about strange things happening to her and remember all by years and once giving her enough time, she will sort them out. She willing by her willingness to share

13. She can talk.

14. She can type

15. She can process what kinds of information by the tv story in front of her

16. She can see beyond thing, 12345

Etc etc...

Babaji: finished ?

Yes.

Babaji: Time to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment