4/18/2021

Babaji: why did you argue with Eben?

 I didn’t argue with him.

Babaji: you were saying one photo, that’s not what I said.

I am not ready to tell him what you did or say.

Babaji: you want to say?

I know where he might see the story. It’s from the Bible he read. But Neville says girlfriends I thought they meant NSYNC’s song: girlfriends. 

Babaji: did you ever ask him what did he want?

He didn’t want to hell, so am I.

Babaji: That’s not what I said.

You said asking him what he wants. No I didn’t ask him. He ...kinda says it.

Babaji: and you?

I plan to ask him for a photo first. Everything else I am not as crazy as he is could say things like that. We could work things out.

Babaji: how did you plan to work it out? Girls like you run off with that one photo, you think he doesn’t know or I was a fool?

No.

Babaji: sleep on it. Talk to him properly. No more this one photo thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment