4/23/2021

Babaji: that’s forth days. Tears...

 You don’t keep pushing it, in a day I will be fine.

Babaji: you spent too much time with me and Ancient guys. All the ancient guys personality you describe to them. You never go to a real man except Nick to talk about your feeling.

I just told everyone the day it’s raining ..,

Babaji: Modern man exists, okay? They talk about the relationship, they use the words to make each other feels better. They built trust on the women so they have fun socializing. It’s a relationship.

I live in my world cold world for a reason - it’s not I gonna turn into like them.

Babaji: it’s a job I give you to do. You cannot have a guy come in and open their mouth each time on feeling, you gonna act like “stupidity, what feeling? Those feeling are not real. Don’t come to fool yourself with half of the things you list on the paper are none sense”. You don’t compare me and Ancient Chasez that crowd to the modern guys. You can break that apart, play a little games with them. Gain their trust. Showing them some “teeth” you can do it on 3 of the Superior guys and girls in the Porcelin doll, you can make a heart talk to talk with them. It’s your military you raise them up, not mine military. You cannot just called TED every story behind is just a feeble human will to live, a feeble human listening to what heart touching story, what a feeble mundane wishes to satisfy their temporarily needs for not long lasting? People live in this world needs something lower. Can you do it?

What if I told Eben, that’s exactly how I feel, you cannot change that. Change about TED, change about me looking at TED wasting my time and seeing human faces melting in those none sense words. Completely none sense but human enjoys it? You seen the Porcelin Doll. I cannot tell you all that happened but it happened. I cannot turn back anymore. I know you are a good guy. Can we stop here?

Babaji: say it on the video.

He gonna leave me alone?

Babaji: you are the one should fear if you lose him, not I. He still got his wishes, that’s 3 in one rubbing the lamp. 

... ... (fear)


No comments:

Post a Comment