4/19/2021

Babaji: stomach fire fire fire ...you don’t get up I keep 🔥

 I am up. The battery was gone. It’s 26%

Babaji: what did he say?

Sounds I talk to him or I talk to you. There are lists things between him and me. And “it’s” I am not sure you or Nick. 

Babaji: how do you feel?

Bad very bad. He doesn’t want to hear ...sounds like. 

Babaji: did you set your words yet?

No.

Babaji: so you don’t need to talk to him.

DIDNT I say I have a bad feeling very bad but I don’t know what he is saying.

Babaji: he doesn’t want to hear. You really don’t want to talk to him.

I talk to him everyday.

Babaji: that’s not talking. You never response to what he says. You like it you hate it. You said he got humiliated.

They called a guy name girlfriend and put an adjective terms in front of it.

Babaji: I should call you are too smart or too stupid.

I will think about it how not to end the talk.

Babaji: too late, you heard what he says.

Dean’s name ...

Babaji: one more things to explain. 

I turn his life upside down. 

Babaji: that’s not what he says.

He says different ideas of life.

Babaji: he says about sex you say about life. How are you going to talk to him right? 

Too many thing got mess up, of course I don’t have the words to say to him. I used to hear that a lot ...

Babaji: gonna cry again ...hear from who?

I used to mess things up a lot. 

Babaji: do you miss him Nick?

No.

Babaji: why not?

We finished.

Babaji: you don’t look like you want to finish with one photo to roughly finished him.

If Eben meant It=you, end the talk, after this talk you and me, I really got finished.

Babaji: then tell him you don’t want to finish the talk.

I don’t have the courage to tell him that.

Babaji: did you know why he says that?

Because just like the drama says, I keep avoiding him.

Babaji: can he know why you want to avoid him?

Every reason I give him is still not the reason I should avoid him. 

Babaji: you want to tell him why you don’t like about him now?

I don’t like somebody and I still mess up his life. I feel very sorry about it. These are the professional people’s life. He is very serious about his life. Everything he does he got a plan.

Babaji: you couldn’t email him to say all these? 

To be honest, if I confront him, I still am not able to say a word in front of him. Maybe just giving up now.

Babaji: that’s not my order. 

He won’t give me one photo.

Babaji: that’s not my order neither.

I run out of any methods between you or him. The only thing I can email him back is that one photo.

Babaji: you can talk about the feeling but you have to talk about the photo. 

I already knew about him many many years ago...

Babaji’; save it to tell him.





No comments:

Post a Comment