4/30/2021

Babaji: why do you push down your women’s right so low ?

 I didn’t push anything.

Babaji : you don’t insist things to the guys.

The only thing ...

Babaji: don’t say it.

You ask me.

Babaji: that’s not what I am asking.

Is this something I don’t ask where Eben live or what does he do for his living ? I heard him already.

Babaji: you are not controlling him.

... ... can we don’t do this right now? I don’t need this right now.

Babaji: it is a topic to talk about it. Every married women has a way leash their husbands, how are you going to get along with them? 

You want me to go leash Eben?

Babaji: yep, he has thousand ways to tell you how not to leash him.

We are not exactly talking ...

Babaji: cut. You are not exactly talking.

I already said enough to all of them.

Babaji: you want to know what he thinks you doing all this for ?

I m not doing anything.

Babaji: yes you are. You working whole day EVERYDAY up til this hour you cannot work anymore, so we can never talk about things about them.

What do you want to talk about ?

Babaji: Eben.

We already talk about it.

Babaji: you are not on video. I actually want you to literally cry on the camera for him to see.

You are insane. 


No comments:

Post a Comment