4/23/2021

Babaji: do you want me to tell Eben a girl like you be stuffs with these much video, what it means to you?

 I just deal with it. I was in a relationship before. He knows that.

Babaji: you are very frighten of him.

Yes, I am

Babaji: then why cannot you just tell him that, and say can you live life without the sex? You know it’s impossible but you could ask at him and fight about it?

Things useless to talk about, I tend to just say nothing to get into that man’s mode fighting or sex to make up the relationship they online says. Besides, it’s just they always sent me this video. Eben didn’t say we get married or nor we talk about it.

Babaji: you don’t think YouTube has a reputation to keep by sending you all that if it’s not real?

I said I don’t think more than that. But okay, maybe Eben meant what he says in the email.

Babaji: you could pretend he didn’t say it to go back to ground 1.

I said I heard it. I know, and I understand. 

Babaji: and you are hurting that YouTube doing this for Eben, you and them suppose to be best friends. 

If you just want me to think more than I spent time thinking of the thumbnail image, I will. It is strange looking to me. I was not aware of. Now I become aware of.

Babaji: can you be more active now to focus on Eben after we coming back to the wedding ?

(Pale)

Babaji: YouTube shows you something else too. 

It’s late. I go to sleep. Good night.

Babaji: Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment