4/23/2021

Babaji: he says attraction

 I have some words mix up.

Babaji: what did Nick tell you about all these Internet millionaires junks he used to collect and how Eben becomes his idol? Because most people don’t find attraction is a reason to feel frightening.

If you show up, it will be the same for you.

Babaji: what did he say you getting all these fire up?

He didn’t say about Eben. He just talked about things in that scope I don’t have any life experience he has. 

Babaji: you don’t want to explain? Maybe Eben understands where you come from, you two sleep in separate room and don’t do nothing for a year. 

Really?

Babaji: you cannot say to him ?

You just want me to fight over this Bible things with him ?

Babaji: what did I tell you all these years?

The nightmare of this might be more real than I think.

Babaji:so don’t fight over it.



No comments:

Post a Comment