3/04/2021

You want to live a fake crown life with the Asian and I be taken back by the US?

 I am just asking !

Do you check their education level first? You cannot read Chinese ?

They say a riot, you just assume they are not? Originally I didn’t want to knock your head about it until I think something went wrong, very wrong.

You don’t see West, you don’t see East. You practically don’t have a judgement minds what’s to learn about on the books. 

No, I don’t need to go and flip their books. 

My photo this bothering you?

My singing this bothering you?

Your gift to dark magic bothers you why I talk about it? 

You are acting behind an innocent face to hope my face is your face? Do you put the photo side by side? And?

You don’t know you about to sink to the abyss and you still care about your face issues? To win?

Like Wing’s name ? 

No I am not saying they are target at you. 

You have disciples and you tell them you want a change. Is that real? Or just flipping your hair, let’s try to acting another show on it...they don’t say they will keep acting with you.

You really believe that? Or the horror movies don’t see enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment