3/04/2021

You want to win

 Not I know that, everyone knows that.

And ? 

“I was target at you.”

I know that. 

“A lot of things don’t add up”

You collect enough photos yet? Which photo you think I look more like I should to be the King of the King? You really think you will look at me and listen to?

No, you won’t.

Try Howard Stern. The Asian knows who he is already, I explains that on the video. 

Do you really like him to lectures you? Everyone can see that. 

Those guys you don’t like them to teach you a strict lessons. I told you very clearly, the guy and the girl are very different kinds of species. They learn fast and they stay in the job til things get done.

It’s a bracket difference.

You are listening to what you like to hear. You have Anan and your father to explain.

What happened in the past? I only record my part. Do other people know? Maybe not. I didn’t hear you talk about it on the Buddhist stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment