3/04/2021

Do I actually believe you are actually listening ?

 You have a book ! No one can read that book? What’s a judgement day? Your shrinking days. 

No one knows how I gonna comes out, because I don’t talk. No one knows what’s inside a person’s mind. 

They look at your behavior and do a measurement. Correct, constantly reviewing not the first day. There is a system that works !

You think they believe 2000 years book has what things in it? Do they believe it? You sure about that?

If the US annihilate the whole world, you don’t need to think these broke window interface that my photo your photo issues. It’s on EVERYONE’s TV!

One is the US, the other is China, just like I told you, I cannot see far. My peripheral got shrink. I have no idea that might be a fact.

So Apple is not in another country? I didn’t say that.

Google is not in China? No, they are not.

So no one looking at this? No, someone is looking at it.

Your disciples ? They are seeking answer like you do.

Eben? I don’t know.

Simon? He might. He technically is on above my tier by their history.

Keanu? If Simon calls him.

No comments:

Post a Comment