3/01/2021

They Victoria Secret did tell you that’s Hunger Game!

 What a particular way to say ...with a stamp on it. That ... 

Did you at least find out why?

Like the Time?

I had to be press on the Time line since 2015 while I was on 32, I don’t open the patent because of that.

I calculate another Time like the sequence 4.16/13=0.32 or you would say 416/13=32, you don’t have my book at least you had your dark magic !

I went to drag others birthday to count just not yours to write. It became a garbage in Apple device, I had a phone. How is my left arm 廢掉?神雕餓俠侶 because I had to go to Apple and none stop on that iPhone notepads. Every single day.

2016

2017 稱完帝之後 我回神的時間算算 已經秋冬了 it was not a full year yet.

I would assume you don’t watch the movies or Victoria Secret because of the precepts! There is another definition when you have the precepts. When did I get a red card? I flood your photo or the centers phone to figure out you seems to have a lot of phones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment