3/01/2021

They Simon and Keanu know I can write...but not what else I can write now

 They know I can write but not like now, what else I can “write” to aim at ET their the One?

Are you having a sense we look not that different human, or you just wish they two still don’t know for their entire life, and not actually hear me saying to the Chinese on the bioChem? Because no matter which language they hear about, it gonna be Greek to them? It’s bio+Chem - bioChem !

They have new movies release ...thranduil To introduce what you might be 5 army means to 5 Lords yet?

They didn’t know there is a NSYNC!

And I don’t seem to have enough keeping aiming at the Orcs, apparently I was talking to humans ! 

You thought you are Tauriel? Okay, when I get a red card finding my ways to here your center just after a loooong traveling route, I don’t look like an Elf, these Orc meant to say, “you used to get a Mail” and now it’s Red, on the US movies?

Do they know what’s the ET saying ?

Checking their neck or your neck yet?

Red neck, you know the term in the US?

You have a language problem that ET is very cruel way saying it ! No one knows I gonna finding my way there....


No comments:

Post a Comment