3/08/2021

The reviewers Young age

 There are some reviewers with very young age they start. If like me, I only hear you one, to me, they see me clapping.

But if these younger reviewers they listen 100 or 1000 cults public speakers and learn about each and behind stuffs, there are a lot of stuffs will be on their sheets. What else can you talk about ? For example, if not preaching, because pretty everyone start learning how to preach in America when they were young. Do a prayer or do a classroom interprets Bible verses. A simple talk, communication. Cult leaders with the money, maybe you look more background flowery decorate but are you sure you stand it out on your own just on their sheet?

Yeah, if they finish their sheets, I don’t need to start on your reviews from zero. Of course if I can have it, I will look at it. I probably know some stuffs already. I just don’t bother to compare you used to be a Purna already and now mix in to the other crowd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment