3/08/2021

When I used to talk to your father ...

 I am not exactly sounds like I talk now to you. There are a lot of things happened in a very short spans of years. They have recoding how I used to talk ...there is in Wallace drama saying 輕功 or Rockefeller used to think I don’t have right clothing, I look like a begger. 

If I pass by my whole life looking like that, I can be fine with it. 

But you cannot. You have a nature : you want to prove yourself, that’s why there is a flood.

Your father is a well trained public speakers and I was a paying customer. I don’t like to sound intrude what his life is about, that’s my precepts nature. If I knew we have to arrive this point, I would have asked him a lot more questions on himself that time. 

Every talk or words are precepts natures but from what you are using that on TV and to say we both look blonde ... no matter you got trick in to be a blonde ...you and me are not in the same understanding whatsoever. 

If your future master is set, he left she will know what I say to you every word, and you are not very clear when I dawn upon my wisdoms on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment