3/01/2021

Simon or Keanu. Didn’t know who Eben is

 You want to tell me it’s Eben finding me first or you finding him dressing green to shock me why he might exist? I told Simon +Keanu, that guy looks like Eben in Harry Potter!

Did you check or search like i did to that damn Apple Conference audience seats? Because that’s where I search this rats out name Eben, why did he even show up on the Apple TV?

I remember which email address I used to have, and what’s his last name again ? Do you check when he changed his name to Eben? He used to be a David!

Simon and Keanu don’t know whom Eben might be, all these years passing by, they are just like me knowing Eben might exist on the Victoria Secret? Eben used to have a strange last name. When the skull movies show up with Tesla in it and his best friend, I would have NOW think: that’s right. Is that a name from Spanio? That’s a mexico setting, when did Eben becomes a Mexican ?

Do you know Manuel ? We used to know each other on your show working staff, he drives. You throw him on the TV, he is a Spanish. Do you know that? Or you gonna tell me he happened to exist both places ?



No comments:

Post a Comment