3/01/2021

Tesla best friend

 Mark Twin.

I said who looks like Lupin in Harry Potter that grabs Simon when Sirius Black falls into the miror?

I said Dr STephen Hairfield. Because I don’t really have that many contacts ! Yeah, it’s from your TV, I talked to him on the Skype !! His time zone is in the US.

The Asia Conan has a movie with Lupin in the character that looks just like a monkey to me, animated monkey.

Does he know Flower Thousand Bone? Did he know he is in the movies like I told all of them.

Did I say he looks like your Father a bit?

If he is a real American monk, he writes books, don’t you have a better words to explain to him why you two are family? Any responsibility attach? Because I think he is Old, he might die one day?

Or if better, he by himself finding out my YouTube for 2 year straight saying things about you...and this years is 7th years since you OU at me? He got a Ph.D and a Bible! Do you want him to read that children’s book to you because “his best friend is missing”, I cannot open that Book?

He gonna assume every word you saying from Harry Potter was target made to him?

Only your movie is real. I said Thranduil Tauriel Legolas are fantasy movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment