3/19/2021

I was 22 started meditation.

 I was half initiated like age 10. So my family had some meditation time, but as a child, I don't know what those mean. 

If we argue I have to wait til 22 my age, I start to meditation, and wait for a year 23 to get the initiation, you want to make that a natural progression how he Yogananda supposed to get the calling by a dream? You don't think these things just happened by chance? 

For me it is like that, Ma'am Ching Hai, cannot do much, the group is too big, everyone is on their own to turn out discipline as they should. Except, most people don't know I have a Chinese background until the "Fight" breaks lose! 

You had my Chinese Writing in their literacy words. The 成語

Those are not the light phrases I am using to describe things, or events, or people's personality, or occasionally the TV frameworks.  

If you don't show me a photo to the Chinese, but only just by the words they are readings, they would feel what they feel, they know these stuffs, who is that person saying it??? Then there is my photo? The 邪惡小仙童? That terms is not on the TV, that terms is what I teaching you all saying it. From knowing myself only? or everything I know, to conclude it for you, I give up the pheonix Church groups in BTX. In case someone wants to sit in that position.

If you want to be nature....some people going to the professional school, while I giving up the entire worlds to pursue my spiritual practices, and then giving up a lot of my works along the way, to go home....same times, all my friends making it to the Medical School? You really want to do that to Yogananda?  As an a newly graduate Indian ABC? Seriously? 

He HAS to do it on his own. (Babaji says)

Seriously, that is by Heaven's will...I don't have other words to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment