3/19/2021

Why giving up the books is important for the Spiritual Practice?

 I didn't really like the book, okay? I intuitively gear away and become less and less reading....one is because in English I don't learn adjective. Secondly, I feel the intuition faculty in my brain, I just don't want more words to bound me towards the gravity. I don't know how to describe I have that knowing. You have to ask the professionals, they have a better words to say it out loud. 

Of course I don't explain those things to Anan. We are not the same believing things in any nature. He talks a lot about himself. I hardly saying anything with two of us living together under the same roof. I understand what he is saying, with all the Master's Teaching or the Master's power etc etc...but I won't be using those words to describe my life, or how life turns out to be a Universal Plan under? 

Feel better? The "Universe Plan" Under.

Reading less books, don't mean, I forget what I used to learn in my middle school classroom, these Climate Change.... I just don't get the book to re-reading it to you, but if they give me a book, at least, we can start all over the same thing all over again.

yeah, I have a strong hold in my memory. I just cannot get to the medical school, the way they set me. I didn't destroy the medical school, if that is what Keanu has to go and poking around. 

But I know what I did....they suppose to know that too. It was on the video. I can upload that, so destroy my friends profession? yeah, that sounds right!

No comments:

Post a Comment