3/24/2021

I didn't see Victoria Secret 2019 or 2020

 This year is 2021? Winter is towards the Dec.

So yeah, the Winter 2020, the Winter 2019, were all missing.

What? Do I see strange and shock when you Levine and Keanu looking alike guy sitting in the audience seats? Tony thing starts to get affected me with is with the Full House. After song after the songs, missing you the Uncle JC....well....I didn't get so hook on in that One single Photo. It was more of NSYNC that time singing Bye bye bye, I need to get off immediately...5 Lords is like 5 Husbands...there are things coming ....I cannot just sit there waiting. Now I know where the story goes and I rested, so was my thoughts were rested...to gather pieces of things. If you never ask me to write it down, I still will keep it very organize in my own mind, and continue this journey in Life. It just right now, we are talking about the books, with Simon. I told him about it, why do I go through. Maybe he does not mind listen to it. He seems to know a lot of this industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment