3/24/2021

2014 -2017

 Did I say I started at the Painting, not started with the Movies, to see what had indeed happened at 2014? The Da Vinci Painting? I said it many times don't I?

But did I tell you at that time, because my world didn't have TV set, I normally watch Classify, and their educational materials on the Project Camelot or Project Avalon? So my peripheral always have things they say to me, as the top priority? like ET exists? ET

I cannot let Simon or Keanu down, if the resonance things going down, ET knows that, we will lose it !!  I keep telling jokes, with my head had this excruciating pain the entire year, no rest !

Babaji says, if you start this entire story again, he really just prefer people have more brains works on the painting, instead of hooking on the  movie screens to read about their fantasy what could be the movie to be real in their head, he says.

I make video in 2015, I remember that too. It was on 911, on Valentines Program, on Crop Circles, on Crystal Skull....but there is one thing missing - The TV to watch the Movies !!

It went on to 2016. Of course I know what has happened. There was a gay shooting club. You don't know how it happened. I remember how it had happened. There is someone else die too in Hollywood, name Prince. 

I have no one telling me, there were on behind watching the movie scene, why I all day questions were searching for, were for a reason, what's happening. Then we get to the 2016 Summer. I made it to again, Victoria Secrets. There is no words !!!! AGAIN, its another guess games just like alphabets. I hate it so much !!!

July to Jan 2017 5 Lords Review, I just better lay on the bed.

June 2017, declare Kingship

Right now its 2021. I still remember how those journeys made it up to today now. We write it down a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment