3/30/2021

Halsey - Without Me (Live From The Victoria’s Secret 2018 Fashion Show)

 Tell you, how I feel ....yeah, we should talk about it. Me and Lalla.

Do I think you are like that? 

...Nomadic ....there is a Jewish story, I am on a different song, Miguel (Told you so) in the introduction. I am a Jewish God. There is calling looks like...bring people or group them. To me, you are an Indian side, and if Eben is a Jewish, how did you get involved in his social circle? Its a different tradition from India, where two Indian family met, and brings a union together. You speak very well in English, I assume, you grew up in the USA. You are a very soft spoken person. 

Tattoo all over? Do I really think you like that?

It presents to me like that. Eben is a Jewish, and I will have some responsibility over some Jewish matter, as a family. 

Like I told Purna, remember to say you are leaving the Buddhism, before you move on to this Indian 500 years old Hinduism. I did say, they were sorting the houses, and the table is present to a lot of people when the Buddhism is missing its table. 4 major religion. 

why? Because I was not eating that much for a period of time, unlike now, they fed me to raise me like a piggy. It could be none of the reason I said why there is one table missing to the front, the professor's table.

Feel all right?

Things don't sort in one day. You are a therapist... listing a few pages of your questions, fair or not fair. Anything. You answer that yourself one by one. 

If I see the songs like that, I know what to do, that does not mean I will suggest you what to do. Its your life, and your relationship with the Ideal Eye foundation, if they seal on top of it. If you wish to hear them more to talking to you, you follow through with them. You don't have to tell me, what you or you and Eben decides to do. Its you and them relationship. Don't forget that. They exist. I only regent. 


No comments:

Post a Comment