3/30/2021

Eben and her? Ma'am, probably not.

 I think Purna still wants to practices somewhat. Recently I saw her on the television. She looks like she still interested in the God's teaching. She did not make the process disappear yet.

And that story of the Sunsets ...Siddarthra I mentioned Ramses story with the Ancient Chasez was 3 days darkness, like execution story with Ankeheseamen. A Happy ending movie I saw was Ella Enchanted...but when did you care about how is she turning out? Just saying? 

I honest don't know what role Eben is playing right now. For now, he is a kind of Mentor to her. That I would say everyone can have Eben's as a mentor if they just go on the internet and response to him, and talk to him! Most people are withdrawn.

This life, she is a little too short for Eben. She got enough people around if she really needs that attention. I believe she still pursuing a big Goal, towards Enlightenment. 

So the movie just saying it? I just tell you, I hope its not like that, tell me how she gonna die? I am still her guardian, you know. I won't want that to happen.

"So Eben gonna execution people now?"

Do you also have a language problem? So Eben? Nope! Planting the seed, I hope not. Celine Dion's song. There are so many these Time traveling, or sci-fi fiction movies. Two grown up human being, to your height, you have to behave a little more like yourself, understand?

Do you want to find Anan, and talk to him? Sure. If he is a famous Ananda. No, I don't mind. I cannot talk to him, or Dr. Steven. My entire external worlds is out of the communication.

Do I miss Anan? Not right now. We were about the same height. At the beginning, when I saw you and Eben, I was happy for both of you. I just didn't think the Wedding ceremony was my liking to watch it online publically like that. But if it was a private events, I would have more than happy to see you guys making it for the rest of you two life.

No comments:

Post a Comment