3/01/2021

ET Apple Textbook?

 No, Apple can do a lot of things on them own. Why you care about a textbook?

If the US sent out a Snowden to tell you there is a NSA, have you check at least where are they? No... there was something else they are in Iseral, right next by Syria. Not just by words, lady, you playing words? Telling me you assist the refugee so next by or up down their words?

Me and they ET when meet? It was not just 2014, but it’s always on the presence I know the US talking about it. There are so many speakers all on the market!


When do I start reading the US classify? Probably when I was in the graduate school. I did a lot of things. They have so many things they talk about, not just from one person. They got friends.

If you say the reality, these human are helping ET, if you saying my position to watch things for my benefit! I gonna accuse them? The human ?

You can finish the ET before the human be aware of it. I didn’t know there is a Lord of Ring on the cave Mountain, did Simon and Keanu saw that, or you say, because ET is classify, they make the marriage proposal all by themselves to make you suffer, but barring all of them from reading a public Internet ?

The human can block the internet by themselves! Are you listening ? What’s ET, what’s human ?

No, you cannot get rid of ET. You have Pane Andov on your TV, did these people have works you read? And where did you actually read in your head ? I already know him before you air him.

I have things prepare before I come down the mountain....if some strange things happen on the road, of course that’s THE ONE and there ET their THE One. Have you think?

I was not everyday looking at Babaji to think he is the One. The India tradition prince is Siddarthra, the known the One is Buddha! Buddha!

I cannot think? That image Babaji is the One? It never occurs to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment