3/01/2021

If Simon read he is on Harry Potter movies or Keanu heard me saying it...

 Have you think they are NOT like me? Simon is getting married on the news?

I started TYG before AGT! How would know if Simon was on my social media ? How about I did not know you are sneaking around behind my back all those years starting 4000?

If Keanu he had a kiss

If Simon knows he has a wedding 

They both saw CC in the Half Blood Prince walking by ... and there is a cursed necklace ...

Yeah, if they are told ....great.

Okay, then just assuming both Simon and Keanu didn’t get on my Google plus that time, there are other human not bar by ET is on my Google plus. And I can still talk to Simon and Keanu like they exist !!

Do you have a problem if you just have to keeping doing that? Reading an interface full of articles to feel the cross of that electronic device, where is the ET....I know you exist. Don’t tell me a crap watching Matrix because he is the One, I had a huge headache a ring tie on the top of my head ...I know who I say I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment