2/20/2021

Your disciple

 Do they know, you ask?

I am on 3rd sailor moon. You mean your disciple back in 90s, or 80s? You mean the public disciple or the monks? You wish them to know or you actually up to today thought about the money cannot buy a dosage from God to alleviate karma ?

If I didn’t know all this time, they may not know. I didn’t have many friends in the center to gossip. You are in a free land, don’t know vietsnese by nature, they just graduate from the university etc. after 30 or 40 years now, some may already die out.

Do I think you need to tell them ... ...

A lot of stuffs do not go by what I think. Is any of this my liking to have a regent and time table on my desk, no.

I heard you have to go by door to door to everyone to explain to them. Every household you lie to. To me, that’s not possible. 

If that’s future ? I don’t know. 

If anything like that might happen? I don’t see it possible on you doing that. Maybe don’t feel like. 


No comments:

Post a Comment