2/20/2021

Eben’s wedding

 Did I say I take you to see Eben if he is a doctor?

Do I really need Eben to be the doctor?

Then why would I take you or Sariputra to see Eben if we have money ?

There is a movie. When I say that looks like Eben, do you care about you two are on the screen? So why would I take you to go and see Eben like he is a doctor? Because you actually care about it.

Eben’s wedding I explain to you why I click away. Have you watch the wedding? Do you want to watch it?

I used to be with Anan, that would be my short answer to the question why I click away. Does people behind my pc know I click away if these evaluation going on none stop? I did not explain to them that time, I just click away.

Do I need to explain to them or Eben why I click away? Do I want him to know I click away for any reason ? I did explain. But do you wish Eben can explain to you what that movie means? At least? As a guy? You know you cannot but I say do you hope he would? 

Do I explain about Eben for a long while now? Have I thought about you want to hear? Do I dare or not dare to tell this things clearly and publicly ? You don’t have anywhere else to go and hear it.

Did you hear that’s Lalla from India, and they are looking for you? No. You do not want to hear that but I know you listening. Do you check on what she does? They two not long ago is on COVID 19. Rambling a lot of stuffs.

Do I need to know why you really really care about it? Did I stop you at it? No, I keep telling you about Eben. 

Do you think if Babaji will ask me what do I think about Eben or if he is Master deathless, he would know the past, the present and the future and be understanding at me or you on the beast? Because I keep talking about him?

Do I need to repent at night time like no one hear me to whisper thoughts to Babaji? On anything ?

What exactly you and Babaji are doing ? Any plan you should know about, like Eben, he is a pagan.




No comments:

Post a Comment