2/20/2021

Prince

They say there is a prince back in the 90s. Do I want to think that’s Prince Charlie and the enemy is the Queen, and you have the title to be a princess?

No... I could not possibly register that, but I used to joke with some, there is a prince Charlie issue seems like and we did a hypothesis, me, not others, to view over. 

I may start to believe that a little bit. The mighty Angel say you have every king or every language problems. In the 90s, you tend to go to politics like Clinton. I do not know what that meant a lot of these were saying. 

Now Prince William and Harry grows up ... 

I cannot never think like you think ... England Prince? I DIDNT think, it would be THAT simple. Princess diary?

Those writing these are simple or your head never grows out of it. 

You demand everyone an explaination... like Eben.

But you pine for Prince title? Like Disneyland you ever go to their shop?

There is a Hollywood prince dead, did I tell you that or you were too busy, didn’t hear that when I was in California ?

I do not understand a thing they say. Do they say 扶搖皇后改編『扶搖』? Last night I was watching that. 

These simple words they mean exactly they meant on the movie title?

Back to your disciples in the 90s

Do I think once you find out the Bible to seek someone to talk about it? Your disciple or your master or professional, like your money can spend?

On my newspaper, the rumors said your masters are all dead now, whatever I can look up. Flower thousand bone, they say your dad was dead.

Do you want to tell 子歇 about it? He is on the television 羋月傳

No, I am not suggesting you. I am telling you there is a TV made for him. Some people got frighten when they see themselves becomes the TV star, they get angry. 

You? Ask me? I don’t know it’s when you finds our your sin piling up to Heaven first or you start watching TV like they know!

No comments:

Post a Comment