2/18/2021

You

 You on the other hand, have MANY liking fill up the TV!! Does anyone remind you that?

When I came to the world, I did not expect a ground fill up water to the Heaven ! Your sins to the heaven ?

The earth engulf water for the women ? You walk all over the Earth, you step on it, IT has a problem with you!! 三生三世十里桃花 has a 素素 and 素錦 problems. There is a MAN between you and me?

Babaji said he stays on the Earth plane for whoever requests, now he BECOMES the EARTH prince?

If anything happen between he and me, that’s me and and HIM problem!! Not because he becomes part of the Earth or Earth becomes part of him? 

If you want to own the Earth from whatever you are doing so far, I could SEE it right on the TV, that will be many people’s hurt by WATCHING THAT !

I didn’t have to just deal with you, the only WATER problems, in case you didn’t know there are other chosen ones issues laying around, and I hope that’s not another in between problem so THERE is you and I ?

Ella Enchsnted said regent concept, I baby sit you until whatever this throne is set ... I do not know where is YOUR master, not everyone can just swallow all these TV or water down from .....all these ....even Mastership are human beings has a feeling in their traditional beliefs in religions. You just happen to be laying ahead of me for I don’t believe a lot of things for you to do whatever you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment