2/17/2021

Because ...

 You cannot put Babaji in that position with Yogananda as to man-to-man.

But you can leave me at man’s position like me and Babaji to be a girl.

There is a lot of reasons looks like that.

For example, 

Love pursuing in degree of passionate fire, in some words, eyes to lust degree. But too strong to use for someone like Yogananda. It’s just slightly degree.

It’s written in China broadcasting ... 

Materials liking, he might like a sport car

Some doctrines from Buddhism still I would say has its merits in training their order if they exist to purify or pacify the heart, the soul, the mind.

External records like discipline in like a habitual manner....

Face issues

Attention issues 

Ancient China has some wandering practitioners with swords but they are not monks. It is in the drama. They seclude themselves and traveling ... part of that is heavily influence and accepted by me.

I didn’t know Indian but from what I gather information, they have family bonding nature, and family pride do exist. When you being selected to so and so, you will have pride.

From Babaji perspective or Shiva, those distinction should have them only know.

I don’t even know who would dare to even publize that... it’s broadcast all out! If he comes back and sees it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment