2/18/2021

You, if you in it? (Pat Pat)

 You are already in too many your petty mind cares things you try not to see... you are trying not to care, not really you are born without a caring part of Love games.

I can stop you watching TV but appearantly you are living like a householder 還俗 stuffs I think you just didn’t say that in public. 

Babaji and I is Babaji and I issues. Like I said. Love games are Life theme for everyone, in many fantasy even to the most obsessing ideas. It’s not physical anyway ... a lot of this.

If they tell me there are cases how people die with it, for any reason, I understand how obscure that is.

If Babaji do that to Yogananda? 

I don’t think .... a lot of things can happen on anyone. Almost like saying God is waiting or Mastership is waiting to test you .... that’s not a right way to say.

Someone is walking along a seclude road, and there someone stop the road and has a fight for them to get out of the way ....it’s more like that description. The rest are not the points.

When you grow up one day ....if you have a responsibility, there are others not just must be Babaji this Babaji that. No one has a name in India ... when something goes up smoke in heaven... if india is sacred like they say many gods legands, then, there will be some pave road around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment