2/18/2021

TV is hurting you

 Of course TV is hurting you. Is there anything that’s not hurting you, Purna?

I did say that before, did I?

You are full of feeling doing full of stuffs everywhere. 

If that’s a short way to say 夜華 looking for someone to marry, drama is only 3D to concise ways to say, for example older girl. That’s so and so. I didn’t say that’s you. 

You have nothing good to offer or to say with loads water problems, but you did set up a concept in some benefits I see. If my brother could willingly bow to India ....you see, you are not even dark skin. 

There is a lot of lion issues. He is that sign. And if after knowing it’s you problems with watching tv how you hurt him on love or if I point Eben at that legally blonde ...you see, he uses to Love ❤️ that movies ....Legally blonde. 

Now that book cannot be open .... etc too many problems on the TV I c.

I am born like how I am is not how he is or you are. 

He is not lean even any close degree to India...or Chinese in the vicinity.

He went to US in high school age. Like you, ABC terms will matter to you at younger age. To him...it’s worse probably if like I say Mark is ABC. Mark play 夜華. Now I remember, that’s ABC.

For him to look for an older girl ....justin from NYSNC has date many many girls but there is someone older. I used to hear gossiped. Did I say he is a gay. And legally blonde shows up a gay ? How can I possibility in front of Eben to say that? and having a You with a logo sitting on the beast tale on The Book became his short scene outside the court story is in that film “Legally Blonde”?

They using very very crude methods if classify ET side story or adjecent tales are not entirely lies.... there are very very expose to human character things be set on TV to tests you for a throne....

That’s outer things they are right in front to cause him stirs up....

If Babaji is alive .... he will know what’s inner things ...if Sariputra not ready, he is not ready. Babaji may not even need to show up, just I say is enough.

That’s not possible ....it’s just one Eben, one Book 2000, one tale on the beast to say look at China and India, there is a mountain ? Do you want to play a snowman ?

And me sit him at his throne, the question is for how long ?

Do I want to be dead? Something driven a mad situation, anything anything can happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment