2/26/2021

If they compare ...

 If there is someone else along all that, and decide, they want a comparison.

Great.

Who or what did I say I was doing for a living ?

Don’t tell me you don’t know they are just kids! I rambling about my friends on the YouTube.

The medical board always just want to bite me ....

You would have gone to the world to say about your friends on their jobs because you got a book.

Me and the Board Committee 僵持不下

Do I need to tell Wallace and Mark, why I have just about everywhere have an issues? They pick up the materials starting when ? On the ice skating shoes on the floor or when ? They read English?

Da Vinci was Reinanssance Number 1 Chair

Tesla was an industrialist.

I randomly mumble I say that two terms, because I am tired of explaining anything at all “I have an experience”

I look like I talk about the experience type of person for 10 years war? Was I not practice be still at the mind methods? Precepts to you was not a thing, what’s the Precepts and the Practice spirituality truly meant to me? Do I adhere the highest goal, in my life? What makes me changing that? Do I suffer it? Because it was my belief?

I land on the water planet I have no name and my face story are on the Movies screen. Feeling this tablet device acrossing me, the things I cannot get rid of it ...

You will choose to paint the story like the Movies says.

I say 500 years ago, I had only the painting not the movies. Because that was all I had when we met like the Lord of Ring says. That was not the process the movie says. They make one side story only ...

No comments:

Post a Comment