2/25/2021

笑傲江湖 old man vs 東方不敗

 Did you hear I explain that one clip fighting between the old guy and 東方不敗?

We others records I explain to them that old man touch his feet in the water, and the girl didn’t

You touch water, you touch acid. Meaning cut off.

Do I eager to go and explain to Wallace, whom these plots were saying each roles and why the old guy feet stain the water? Where do I get that “water is acid” if not just carbon dioxide simplest chemistry subject matter? 

The old time terms there are things I don’t know? So I say Ancient Chasez exist?

Do I say Babaji that time?

Did I break down the movie industry could be that time? Do I care if that’s the reality or not the reality?

It’s just only ONE photo. Do I hurry to read the book? I read the back, and I say? 

That’s NOT the story. 

Do they on track or I am on track or on time?

Do I go and complain to you why Simon is on your Loving the Silent Tear, the dark lord like The One Keanu might be? You set them opposite on the booklet photos.

Again it’s photo. 

But you didn’t explain that was NOT for me! Do you know how long I sit with them just on your one book?Telling me what ?

Do you hear me complain about you ?

I ?

My manner and degree of tolerance ?

You won’t even last a minute if you were in my seat !


No comments:

Post a Comment