2/19/2021

Wallace was a monk head ?

 I saw that.

... ...

Did he marry problem or did he is or is not problem? I saw that does not meant I hear him on video (when he is a monk head) Chinese Buddhism if looking for you, that might sound like.

But Chinese is a communism, and Wallace became their governor staffs? What kind of combination is that ? 

I said he is a 侍衛長 I say many things myself. I know what I said. I even make him or Chinese a photo printing out just like Keanu or Levine or Chasez....it’s in the album book. Shelving. Don’t say I don’t love star or movies. They exist.

He has a long list movie, I saw that. 

No, I didn’t watch them much.

Maybe when they decide to print my names stick on Wallace face, I turn indifferent...not even Keanu movies. I know there is a Buddha name ...

How many times I have to say I don’t register a lot of names things from a flat screen device?


No comments:

Post a Comment