2/19/2021

3rd episode

 I finished watching it.

When I first got to initiation was getting the video link from my aunt Fanny used to be your German tranlator at the book department 輕水

That time you are not online much.

But you already dress like 霓漫天

After my initiation was I meeting 222 with food diet. His liking so I start embarking a searching in alternative medicine protocol I found at curezone

But I wrote you article was from my brother when he was young 朔風 maybe with a pen name I remember.

Just wrote to Wallace them. I m sure they already documented. 

I used to make entire notes with it. After that like 斷念

I originally was worry they might have you or whom on tests ...like the bug is me, my last name was a bug name, so saying if you go on a test site, you have to leave me behind with 落十一

No comments:

Post a Comment