2/28/2021

Unification

 Unity

Unification of the Earth entire them groups as One groups.

I find out about the second day, while I have to hurry up to finish the calendar stuffs. 

NSYNC shows up. There are other story shows up. 

So what if we cannot do it as a group?

The end, it’s me doing it, hints will drop to me, what’s each month on that Calendar, not entire limb, maybe bleed because the glass dish just broke.

What I suffer first will late translating to each them. But telephathy wise because she does not like it, it become a pin pain on the finger, like those people nowadays use blood machine to test blood count, or else they faint. It’s a disease.

We open a lot of Victoria, I have used Bible, but...it’s not like I sitting there reading it.

Friends. I also see friends the TV shows.

I have not grown to punish people or seeing it on TV, I have no methods to punish the people. I don’t watch the movies or the TV for a very long time.

Zero. So if it went through that time, it’s the pieces they say in the VS, I can only copy what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment